Neelum Valley is about 200 kilometers long the picturesque is situated to the North & North East of Muzaffarabad. Running parallel to the Kaghan Valley. It is disunited from if only snow-covered peaks, some over 4000 meters above sea level. Excellent scenic comeliness, panoramic view, towering hills on both sides of the strepitous Neelum river, lush green forests, enchanting streams and captivating circumventions make the valley a dream come true. The area is ideal for trekking. A fair weather road opens the valley to tourists upto Kel, 155 kilometers from Muzaffarabad, of which about 150 kilometers has been ebony topped while the remaining portion is being matalled. Buses ply daily on this rout and accommodation facilities are additionally available in the rest houses of places of tourist magnetization. Simple cooking facilities are available but one has to make his own arrangements for special dishes.
Shogran is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 2,362 metres (7,749 ft) above sea level. Shogran is located at a distance of 34 kilometres (21 mi) away from Balakot. The road from Islamabad to Kiwai is metalled and measures 212 kilometres (132 mi). Hotels and motels are available at affordable costs. Mobile phone services is also available there by Telenor and Mobilink. The local people are friendly and peaceful. It is accessible in the summer. It attracts families and explorers alike. You should not miss a trip to Forest Rest House. Most of the people sit and relax in its huge lush green lawns. Entry might be restricted when senior officials visit or stay at rest houses. Views of Sri Paya and ‘Musa ka Musala Peak’ are really nice from the lawns of the rest house.
Kaghan Valley is an alpine-climate valley in Mansehra District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province of Pakistan. The tourists from across the country come to visit this place. The valley extends 155 kilometres (96 mi), rising from an elevation of 2,134 feet (650 m) to its highest point, the Babusar Pass, at 13,690 feet (4,170 m).
Tour Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Tour Type: Customizable for Families & Honeymoon Couples
Transport: APV or Similar
Hotels: Delux Package Hotel Accommodation / Standard Hotel Room
Instant Price Quote 24×7 @ +92 – 334 – 1510 – 318
- Local Visit Islamabad
- Night Stay: Islamabad
- Islamabad to Visit Muzaffarabad, Chillhana Border
- Night Stay: Kuttan
- Kuttan to Waterfall,Keran Uppar Neelum
- Night Stay: Kuttan
- Kuttan to Visit Balakot, Kiwi Waterfall, Malakandi Kaghan Trout Fish Farms
- Night Stay: Balakot
- Balakot to Visit Mansehra, Abbottabad
- Drop off Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- APV or similar with Driver
- Pick and drop from Islamabad/Rawalpindi
- Fuel & Tolls Taxes
- Driver will act as your guide
- Sightseeing at different places (details in Tour Itinerary)
- Deluxe package hotel accommodation
- Any meal (unless prior included in Package)
- Any type of entry fee(s) to parks, games etc
- Any Air Fair
- Anything which is not agreed before
- Foreign tourists may need to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Ministry of Interior, Pakistan or concerned provincial department prior to visiting certain places in Pakistan.